Friday, February 1, 2013

Friendship Friday - Upcoming Blog Challenges

I have visited Friendship Fridays for a number of successive weeks and I enjoy every single minute of it.  Below is something I wanted to share:
I came across the above challenge on Sanity's Overrated, after the lovely author, X, became the first person to link up to my Mental Health Monday meme on this very blog.  I think the first week is closed now, but check back on Monday for #2!
That's enough of a plug for me.  No a little bit more about AtoZ.  During the month of April, bloggers will write 26 posts, following the letters of the alphabet.  Click on the above button for more information.  Signups went live last Wednesday and will continue until April 1.
Having just completed the Blogathon, I am going through challenge withdrawal, so I am checking this one out.  Hope to see you there.  I like challenges because they take you out of your comfort zone and help you grow...with blogs as in life.
As of 9:22 pm Eastern US time on Thursday 1/31, there are 423 people participating!

4 comments:

  1. I've done the Blogging from A to Z challenge for the last couple of years - some years I'm more successful than others! But I always have a lot of fun with it.

    I'm with you on challenges. It's one of the reasons I've been doing my Daily Challenges over on Sanity's Overrated as well. I can't always find challenges in the wider blogosphere that inspire me enough to push myself, so I'm trying to do so myself.

    Can't wait to link back up with you on Monday!

    -- Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're on board for the Challenge! The first one three years ago changed my blog forever, which is why I will always be a big supporter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for the challenge, Alex. Keep hearing good things about it from all different corners. Will also list your Top Ten Movie Blogfest (coming in March) in next Friday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lagging a bit behind the last couple of days Amber. Hoping to get Mental Health Monday up asap. Thanks for your comment. I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete