Monday, December 15, 2014

I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2015


The I Love Library Books Reading Challenge is hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair.  The button up there leads directly to the sign-up page.  Here is the info from her site:

Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let's do it again!
There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!
 Requirements:
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • read books you checked out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming in January)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in or link up another way
  • Levels:
    • board book - 3
    • picture book - 6
    • early reader - 9
    • chapter book - 12
    • middle grades - 18
    • Young adult - 24
    • adult - 36
    • just insert IV - 50 
Since I'm trying out a new record-keeping system next year, I'm starting at the "board book" level.  I tend to sign up for a lot of reading challenges and my records in 2014 were...um...not very skilled.  We live in a rural part of the state and there is like one library per county.  There used to be a bookmobile - I wonder if they still run.  That would make things a LOT easier! ;)

1 comment: